From Singapore Hotels & Singapore Lifestyle
Some excerpts are:
Application For Permanent Residence
- Documents Required
- Processing Time
- National Service Liability
- Operating Hours
Non-Singaporeans can become Singapore Permanent Residents (SPRs) by obtaining an Entry Permit. An application for an Entry Permit is an application for Singapore Permanent Residence.
The following categories of foreigners are eligible to submit applications:
- Spouse and unmarried children (below 21 years old) of a Singapore Citizen (SC)/Permanent Resident (SPR);
- Aged parents of a Singapore Citizen;
- P, Q or S work pass holders;
- Hong Kong residents who satisfy certain guidelines can apply for permanent residence by submitting applications through SMC Management Consultants Pte Ltd in Singapore.
Procedure Submit your completed application form together with all the required documents personally to:
Permanent Resident Services Centre 5th Storey, ICA Building 10 Kallang Road (Next to Lavender MRT station) Singapore 208718
Documents Required A) Spouse/Child of a SC/SPR
- 1 set of completed Form 4 obtainable at the Permanent Resident Services Centre. You may also download the form. Applicant is required to complete Part A to Part E and Part G and local sponsor to complete Part F and Part H of the application form (Form 4);
- You will have to download the Accompanying Notes to Form 4. This will list the supporting documents that will have to be submitted together with your application.
- You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to read and print the form. Download may take a while.